Quicktate Partner Program
- Earn 10% for each
- This commission recurs with each payment
Valid from 10/02/2011
Welcome to the Quicktate/ iDictate Partner Program
If you are a phone service provider, unified messaging company or mobile app developer that can deliver voice files or voice mail messages by email, and you don't already offer transcription services, Quicktate's Partner Program is for you.
There are two major benefits to joining Quicktate's Partner Program:
1. Quicktate will introduce your company to a potential arena of millions of Evernote users;
2. You will earn 10% of all audio transcription revenue collected from the customers you introduce to Quicktate. Commissions are paid for a period of one (1) year.
And best of all, no development work is needed.
If you are a phone service provider, the only thing your customers need to do is forward their voicemail messages to Evernote directly from your web portal.
If you are an app developer, or you manufacture voice recorders, the only thing your customers need to do is email their audio files to Evernote. They will then magically be transcribed, delivered by email and saved in Evernote!
While Quicktate does have an API which you can use, this opportunity does not require you to integrate with our API.
iDictate provides professional transcription services to a wide range of users across 5 continents.
The following are examples of files transcribed by iDictate:
iDictate pays 10% of all transcription revenue collected from the customers you introduce to us. Commissions are paid for a period of one (1) year.
Learn more about iDictate at http://idictate.com
Please note that our Partner Program is intended to reward you for business that your refer to Quicktate and iDictate, and is not intended to be a vehicle to secure discounted transcription service for yourself.
You do not need to create 2 Partner accounts. One Partner account will allow you to promote Quicktate and/or iDictate. Please let us know which service you wish to promote so that we can send you the appropriate links.
Follow these 3 steps to apply to become a Partner today.
1. Click the "Sign Up" button;
2. Promote Quicktate and/or iDictate to your customers on your website by referring them to the trackable co-branded link(s) that we will send you;
3. Bookmark this panel and login here to check your commissions, analytics, & access marketing materials and logos!
Quicktate and iDictate